Through partnerships with our international partners, our specialized inspectors and surveyors check fresh produce and other perishables to ensure quality before loading and after shipping (upon arrival of the cargo to its destination) assess possible damage.
- Condition of inventory: not only to ensure that products can be shipped safely or be sold in accordance with at least minimum conditions of quality but also that they meet buyer specific requirements.
- Temperature control: check and monitor post-harvest temperature and storage conditions for your produce
- Brix level control
- Weight control
- Firmness control
- Capture of photos showing real visual quality of the products.
- Damage verifications and reporting
- For other types of perishables specific survey requirements are added such as temperature sets verifications and possible lab tests.
GCA produce inspectors follow detailed inspection protocols, prepared by experts based on international regulations, quality standards and client requirements.